11/17/2017

Contributors

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

The Hoosier Network Staff:

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Ross Abdellah

M00A9039-300x200
I'm a Junior from Carmel, Indiana. I am studying Sports Media with a minor in Sports management. Prior to working for Hoosier Network, I was the Social Media Manager at 91.3 WHJE where I ran all of our social media accounts among all platforms creating content for the station and Carmel High School. I now specialize in videography and I am looking forward to creating content for Hoosier Nation this year.

Jack Ankony

M00A8995-300x200
I am a Senior from Mount Prospect, Illinois studying Sports Media at Indiana University. I joined The Hoosier Network during my freshman year and covered IU athletics such as baseball, women's soccer and women's basketball. I also have experience broadcasting games on WIUX. I look forward to expanding my coverage of IU sports in written form and video.

You can find me on Twitter @ankony_jack and through email: jankony@iu.edu[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Bailey Wright

M00A9033-300x200
I am a freshman from Carmel, Indiana studying sports media with a minor in sports marketing. Before coming to IU and Hoosier Network, I was the exclusive content creator for WHJE 91.3, an award winning radio program at Carmel High School. In addition, I created content for Men and Womens sports such as; Football, Basketball, Soccer, and Baseball. I look forward to producing content through Hoosier Network this year for IU Athletics. Feel free to reach me @bbwright.iu.edu on email or twitter @_baileywright_[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Jackson Yeary

M00A9067-300x200
I am a sophomore from Carmel, Indiana majoring in Journalism with a concentration in Sports Journalism within the Indiana University Media School.

I work for the Hoosier Network primarily as a writer where I have served on the Baseball and Basketball Recruiting Beats during my freshman year while also helping out in other sports too. In addition to my work with the HN, I serve as a broadcaster for WIUX 99.1 FM where I co-host a weekly radio show and do play-by-play and color commentary.

You can follow along with my work on Twitter @YearyJackson or if you wish to contact me, my email is: jbyeary@iu.edu.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Founders:

Teddy Bailey

Teddy-150x150

I am a graduate from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and studied in IU's School of Global and International Studies. Prior to joining The Hoosier Network, I spent two seasons covering IU Athletics for the Indianapolis Star alongside Zach Osterman after becoming the Sports Editor of the Indiana Daily Student as a freshman. This past summer, I interned with The Philadelphia Inquirer -- my hometown paper. In case you want to talk cheesesteaks or the Philadelphia 76ers, you can find me on Twitter, @ByTeddyBailey.

Eddie Cotton

Eddie-150x150

I am a 2019 graduate from Long Island, New York. I studied Marketing in the Kelley School of Business along with Journalism in The Media School at Indiana University. I was the Co-Sports Director of WIUX (Indiana University’s Student Radio Station) and a broadcaster for BTN Student U. I am an individual that tends to thrive with bringing personality to sports coverage. I want to tell stories and help others tell their own. I want to provide a unique perspective. Most importantly, I want to entertain. The Hoosier Network is the ideal place to do that.

Follow me on twitter @EdwardKoton15  Email me at ekoton@umail.iu.edu. Please, pretty please, venmo me at @EdwardKoton[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Josh Eastern

Josh-150x150

I am a 2019 graduate from Seattle, Washington majoring in Media. I am formerly of the Indiana Daily Student where I covered Indiana men's soccer team and women's basketball. At IU, you could find me broadcasting for WIUX Student Radio and on BTN Student U outside of The Hoosier Network. Former intern at 710 ESPN Seattle and broadcaster for the Falmouth Commodores. Email: jeastern@thehoosiernetwork.com. Follow me on Twitter: @JoshEastern.

Zain Pyarali

Screen-Shot-2017-12-20-at-3.10.21-PM-150x150

I am a graduate from Edwardsville, Illinois majoring in Sports Media. I formerly worked for the Indiana Daily Student for two years serving as the Sports Editor and beat reporters for Men's Basketball, Men's Soccer, Baseball and Field Hockey during my time with the student newspaper. I also broadcasted games for BTN Student U and strive to bring you the best content possible in digital or written form. Email me: zpyarali@thehoosiernetwork.com and follow me on Twitter: @ZainPyarali[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

More
Powered by SNworks Solutions by The State News
All Content © 2024 Hoosier Network